Dr. Bruce Bohannan is a private practice oral and maxillofacial surgeon with two offices in Burlingame and San Jose, California. In this video interview, he shares the benefits his practice, staff, and patients have in using Recordlinc, a web-based electronic health record (EHR) for dentistry.
• Receive information such as referrals, xrays, written notes and pictures immediately and seamlessly.
• Web-based so does not require extra hardware to operate.
• Improves treatment plans with readily accessible patient care information.
• Improves provider to provider communication for multispecialty referrals and recommendations for coordination of complex implant surgery.
• Streamlines EHR with integrated information in real time.
• Establishes fully informed treatment planning.
Recordlinc. (2011, Sept. 6). Interview with Dr. Bruce Bohannan discussing RecordLinc. YouTube. Retrieved April 20, 2012.