A Get EHR Right® Interactive Seminar
Mercer Island – Wednesday February 20th – 1pm to 3pm
(Limited spaces available for free events)
Electronic Health Records (EHR) are fast becoming the standard in dental practices.
However, converting to EHR is a daunting challenge, with wrong decisions affecting operations, patient care and practice cash flow. The challenge for dental practices is to navigate the maze of EHR vendors and technologies efficiently and cost-effectively, and to adopt EHR without disrupting existing operations.
Mike Uretz, presenter and long-time EHR indsutry expert, advises that, “Armed with the right information, tools and support, the transition to EHR can be affordable, painless and productive.” Mike advises that dental practices should get answers to a number of questions before moving into EHR:
In this FREE seminar and workshop, we’ll teach you the ins and outs of EHR including:
- What are the benefits of EHR?
- Will there be a federal mandate to use EHR and will dentists be eligible for subsidies and reimbursements?
- How can you use EHR to increase referrals?
- How can you evaluate EHR systems and select an appropriate EHR vendor without wasting valuable time and effort?
- How do you know you’re really getting the best price from your vendor?
- How can you avoid one-sided contracts that put everything in the vendor’s favor?
- What are the facts about Internet-based and cloud- hosted EHRs?
- How does one assure successful implementation and training?
- How can you guarantee vendor support and fulfillment of all vendor commitments?
The speaker will share:
Insider tips on EHR selection, acquisition, and implementation to help you level the playing field.
Dental practices should take full advantage of the EHR lessons learned by physicians and practice managers over the past decade. With that knowledge, you can take control and assure your present and future EHR success.
For additional information:
email email@example.com or call 425-434-7102