Next Generation dental software is changing the landscape for dental practices rapidly and dramatically. Software vendors are updating their present software and developing new software to keep up with this growing demand. New technologies are giving some practices a distinct edge in these changing times. You can keep your head in the sand as the industry passes you by or you can embrace the benefits of the next generation dental electronic health records revolution.
Whether your interests lie in increasing cash flow, improving patient care, growing your referral business, becoming more competitive in the marketplace, more efficient workflow, or simply increasing the value of your practice (listen up baby boomers), next generation software technology can get you there. Without proper guidance and understanding costly mistakes can be made.
Patti DiGangi, and Mike Uretz, have teamed up to help you navigate the maze of options and decide what is the best course to take for your quickly changing future. Patti and Mike bring more than 20 years experience and expertise in the adoption of next generation software and electronic health records
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Increase cash flow and reduce financial errors using EHR
- Understand the importance of having your patient’s updated medical information at your fingertips
- Sketch the basics of diagnosis coding as a driver for EHR
- Explore evidenced based procedures and protocols built into EHR systems
- Visualize increased patient satisfaction through web portals
- Identify how next generation technology affects workflow
- Utilize real time patient education
- Define improved methods for sharing patient data between providers
- Identify the costs and liability of not moving forward
Who should attend?
- Practice managers and administrators
- Clinical staff